Invite by the Mayor to the Annual Town Meeting of Wareham Town Council
Electors in the Wareham Town Council area are hereby invited by the Mayor, Councillor Keith Green, to this meeting which is being held at the TOWN HALL, EAST STREET, ON WEDNESDAY 6 APRIL AT 7.00 PM.
The work of the Town Council includes parks, gardens, public toilets, events, neighbourhood planning, monuments, war memorials, work in the town centre, partnership working on community and development projects.
- 1. Introductions and welcome from the Mayor of Wareham, Councillor Keith Green
- 2. Official noting of the Town Councillor apologies for absence
- 3. To receive and approve the Minutes of the Annual Town Meeting of 29 April 2021
- 4. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items
- 5. Awards – Volunteer of the Year, Honoured Townsmen, Long Service Award
- 6. Police Sergeant Colvin will attend the meeting to give a brief report and answer questions on any relevant matters raised at the meeting
- 7. Annual update from the Acting Town Clerk
- 8. Committee Chairmen Reports
- 9. Open Forum to discuss matters raised by the general public at the Meeting
- 10. Town Mayor’s closing remarks and thanks